Monday, March 17, 2008

first day of work

So..went to my first day of work today..it was pretty sweet..pretty much just sat around talking bullshit with this one dude about skiing/snowboarding while making cables..everyone there seems pretty cool..a lot less like harverd where it was like high school all over again..with drama and dumbass clicks.. westcode seems pretty legit..I enjoyed it..what's cool is after work I can go ride the Binghamton park because it's so close so I'm stoked on that.

Staying in probably tonight cuz of work tomorrow but right now im enjoying a 6er of Yuenglings..then maybe the lady and I will go out to eat or something..who knows. Still wish I could go party tonight tho =(..god damn being responsible

heres something to mind fuck you, watch it you won't(2hrs)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5547481422995115331
Or watch the shorter version..

No comments: