Sunday, March 16, 2008

bender ender

ahhhh no longer hung over :D...finally done with my drinking bender before I got to go to work..tomorrow is the big day..pretty stoked on getting a job and doing something! PT and I are discussing getting a place in Binghamton and I'm pretty sure I'm ready/down to move out..(bout that time) so that should be around end of April early May..sometime in there. Pretty stoked on that.

Had myself an OE the other night..mmm..mmm..tastes like the nector of the gods..and that is in no way an exaggeration. Oh yeah, had some Jagger too..one of my buddy's GF's had way to much too drink (Jagger) and had her head in a bucket all night..which was funny as fuck..Had a pretty good run there drinking every night..it's nice to sit and not have a splitting head ache or feel the urge to puke just at the scent of food. St. Pattys day is tomorrow..to bad I have to work :( although I'll prob have a few just because it's and obligation. Any way I'm in a hurry to head to bed because of the big day tommarow.




Oh yeah, my mom got a new dog too..her name is Ki-yanna

No comments: